Friday, January 13, 2012

Technology Concerns in My Classroom...

I do have some concerns about using various internet technologies in my classroom. One big concern is that my students know more than me! However, I have found that they love to teach me. There have been times when I have tried to work with a technology, been confused, and asked a student for help. Oftentimes, they are more than happy to reverse roles.
Another concern I have is that I don't have access to many of the technologies available. I teach in an economically depressed area, and my school is lacking in that area.
I do think that I have an open mind, and I think that's the key to helping alleviate my concerns. I cannot be afraid to seek help from any resource, and I cannot be discouraged that my school doesn't have the latest and greatest technologies. I can take what I have to work with and use it to my greatest advantage. I can still help my students learn to the fullest extent, simply by using what is available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment